problem with moving notes

From: Rus
Subject: problem with moving notes
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 16:40:04 +0400

Hello!
I have a problem with moving notes. There is a dotted rhythm and two quarter notes in different voices. I need to move eighth notes to the right. In case like in attached file 001.pdf I used «\once \override NoteColumn.X-offset = #2» (002.pdf). But in case like in attached file 003.pdf «\once \override NoteColumn.X-offset = #2» does not work. How can I move eighth notes to the right once? Is it possible to make it automatically? (Is it possible to move second notes in dotted rhythm voices to the right, when at the same time other voices has two the same duration notes, automatically?)