Which Henle style?

From: tisimst
Subject: Which Henle style?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:44:36 -0700 (PDT)

All,

When I posted earlier this year about the availability of some new music
fonts, some of you indicated the desire to have a Henle look-a-like music
font (there were others, too, but let's stick with this for now). I've gone
through some Urtext editions from Henle, but they all use different font
styles! I'd like to make a music font for them all (and I still might), but
that's quite a bit of work. So, my question is this:

*Which Henle year/style is most desired?*

Anyone who cares about this, if you could please point me to a score (with
the year) that resembles what you would like, that would be most helpful!
Thanks.

Regards,
Abraham

P.S. I've been a little busy with some other things, but I hope to finish
the new website that you all can download the fonts from. FYI: the new
font-switching mechanism has been part of LilyPond proper since 2.19.12 via
the "set-global-fonts" function, but a patch is available for anyone using
the latest stable release (2.18.2). I'm working on the documentation for
this new function, too. And if you didn't know, the font website will be
generously hosted by Urs Liska at  fonts.openlilylib.org
<http://fonts.openlilylib.org>  .