Re: Score feedback request

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Score feedback request
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 10:56:11 +0200

Hello Aura,

there’s one main thing I notice: the left hand has only one voice throughout, so you should better use \oneVoice instead of \voiceOne there. The same is for the last two bars of the right hand part. For the piano staff, a separate Dynamics context between the two staves might be in place, only you’d need to separate Dynamics from pedalling indications, which should be below the left hand part.
Best regards,

Simon