Re: In wait for a subsequent word (sorry how can I put it)?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: In wait for a subsequent word (sorry how can I put it)?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 17:10:44 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Son_V" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 5:05 PM

Thanks Phil, for your answer - but I usually (is it right?), as in your
example, write "Sanc __tus" and if "tus" must be sung for say other four
notes I do not add anything after "tus" . But it could be miserunderstooding
for who plays the score. But I wonder if there is a RULE for those
situations. Thanks again.

The rule is as I gave it: hyphens between syllables; extenders at the end of a word that spans multiple notes. You can break the rule if you wish, but that's the rule.

--
Phil Holmes