Moving clef changes into the bar they affect

From: James Worlton
Subject: Moving clef changes into the bar they affect
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 20:36:49 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to create a quiz for a Theory class, and I'm having difficulty with clef changes. Normally, new clefs appear before the barline of the bar where they take effect. I'm trying to move the clef changes into the relevant bars.

This code shows the standard musical practice, with the clefs before the barlines.

\version "2.19.13"
\score {

   \new Staff {

     \omit Staff.TimeSignature

     \omit Score.BarNumber

     \override Staff.Clef.full-size-change = ##t

     \clef treble

    s1

    \clef bass

    s1

     \clef alto

     s1

I've been trying to find the relevant properties of clefs in order to do this, but not having any luck. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
James Worlton