Re: How to handle changing transpositions

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: How to handle changing transpositions
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:18:07 +0200

Hi Urs,

I see a lot of action on the Fried-Crowd-Project :) ... it is great luck
to me but also a pity that I started my new job ...
well, I don't have a key-turn-solution, but just a hint on the
auto-transpose snippet in OLL
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/master/editorial-tools/auto-transpose
It can auto-transpose from concert to instrument pitch and vice versa.
So it should be doable to create an engraver that either creates a clef
on transposition change or changes the instrumentTransposition on clef
change.

Just a thought - now back to work! ;)

Cheers, Jan-Peter