RE: multimeasuerrest breve too wide

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: multimeasuerrest breve too wide
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:34:30 -0700

Neil,

Does the attached work?

Mark

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Neil Thornock
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:36 AM
To: Phil Holmes
Cc: Lilypond users

Thanks Phil. It does make the layout consistent, but it does so by widening all measures, and I was trying to find a way to narrow them down to avoid spilling over to so many pages.

I have a different solution for now involving percent repeats, but the default layout weirdness is still disconcerting...