Another humble question, this is about \skip

From: Son_V
Subject: Another humble question, this is about \skip
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 12:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, first I want to thank all that have answered to my latest message (I've
ordered on Amazon "Behind Bars: The Definitive Guide to Music Notation", to
have an authoritative source).

I have encountered a problem with a test score that I'm unable to solve. I
attach an image:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n166379/Appunti_TE.jpg>

 I want that "st" goes to the last note in beat 1. I've tried and searched
for infos on \skip, but I was unable to get what I would. the code for the
lyrics is

PartPOneVoiceOneLyricsOne =  \lyricmode { Fir -- \skip4 \skip4 st }

What am I missing? Thanks.