Replace clef symbol

From: Jakob Schöttl
Subject: Replace clef symbol
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 21:31:50 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to have a staff in violin clef but not with a violin clef symbol but a tabulature symbol. Only another SYMBOL should be displayed!

This is for a tabulature for diatonic harmonica. And I have to write it in normal violin clef because I use Python with Abjad which can only output notes in violin clef today.

I found out how do hide the violin clef:

\version "2.19.7"
{
   %\omit Staff.Clef % like CSS display:none
   %\hide Staff.Clef % like CSS visibility:hidden
   c1 \break c
}

But how can I display one of this tabulature symbols instead in a normal staff:

\version "2.19.7"
\new TabStaff { \clef tab s \clef moderntab }

?Thanks!

-- Jakob