Re: Replace clef symbol

From: Jakob Schöttl
Subject: Re: Replace clef symbol
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 20:12:08 +0200

Thank you all :)

Cool solutions, and I was able to implement each one in my Python/Abjad program.

I like the last solution, Thomas, because it's essentially only two commands:
- The normal \clef command
- The override for the middleCPosition

I also like the add-new-clef function, but here I miss the moderntab symbol and I'm also not sure about how to integrate the font-size in the new clef name. The function add-new-clef has no parameter for font size...