Re: how to force shortened staff lines?

From: Bric
Subject: Re: how to force shortened staff lines?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:39:13 -0400

On 09/16/2014 08:44 PM, Knute Snortum wrote:
This seems to work fine for me:

%% --- Begin

\version "2.18.2"

\paper {

right-margin = 3.0\in

}

\score {

\relative c' {

\repeat unfold 32 { c4 d e f }

  }

\layout {

%%--- End

My profuse apologiesto the list.

I had overlooked the offending directive earlier; it was:

        line-width = 13.5\in

so sorry. I have a different though related question; postingas a separate thread.

thank you!

Can you post a short example that shows us the problem?

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)