Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 142, Issue 80

From: Jay Vara
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 142, Issue 80
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:30:45 +0000 (UTC)

>I am not top-posting

Bill,

Here is part of the code that shows how I am trying to use compound
meter. Like you, I also had to get the in-between bar lines artificially
using the silent voice fooBar.

Only thing that is not working for me is the Completion_heads_engraver
across the in-between bars. For example, the 5th note g2 should have
been split and tied. The sixth note a2 is done correctly.

\version "2.18.2"
fooBar = { s1 s4\bar "|"  s2 \bar "||" }
music =  \relative c' {c4 d e f g2 a b4 c c b a g2 f4 e d c b a g a b}
\score {

  <<

   \compoundMeter #'((5 4) (2 4) )
    \set Timing.beatStructure = #'(5  2 )

    \new Voice = "theBarLines" { \fooBar \fooBar \bar "|." }

     \new Voice \music
     \shiftDurations #1 #0 {\music}

      }
\layout {