Re: Programming Question

From: Jay Vara
Subject: Re: Programming Question
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:53:12 +0000 (UTC)

Paul,

       can read up on them in the Guile manual).

       Here's the section on equality (eq? eqv? and equal?):
       https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#Equality

       I've found the guile manual to be a helpful resource for
       learning to use Scheme.

Yes, I usually refer to the Guile manual although I try it only in
Friscobaldi.

I found the videos on youtube series http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=byofGyW2L10 [1-5] to be pretty good although his videos 6-7 are a bit
confusing.

The best help of all seems to be the display command that David showed. I
wish they give a little more prominence to it in the manuals and
tutorials.

Jay