Re: \override #'(font-series . medium) doesn't work anymore?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: \override #'(font-series . medium) doesn't work anymore?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:24:27 +0200

Hi Malte,

Did you and Karol expect “medium” to be something other than “normal”?

Yes and no:

Yes because I've never used \medium before so I was expecting a font look between "Normal" and "Bold"
And no because as I wrote this morning :

So I wonder if LilyPond is realy involved in this bug...

Now I think it's simply the font that has no "Medium" size.

Cheers,
Pierre