Re: Programming Question

From: Jay Vara
Subject: Re: Programming Question
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:09:57 +0000 (UTC)

David

       Definitely consider trying out the Scheme "sandbox."  It's much
       more convenient for learning Scheme than embedding Scheme in ly
       files.

I will try out the sandbox.

       Yes, it's a lifesaver.  I use format more often, because it makes
       constructing meaningful output a lot easier.  You will find--or
       maybe you already have!--that output to the console can get
       confusing.    For one thing, it's usually "out-of-order."

Thanks for reminding about format. I did not realise how easy format
is to use. I too like it better than display.

Jay