Re: Printed manuals, why not?

From: Larry Kent
Subject: Re: Printed manuals, why not?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:09:37 -0400

I agree completely with the sentiment.

However, because LilyPond changes so frequently, it would have to be almost like a subscription with loose-leaf pages in a binder, so that when something changes, we could print out replacement pages.

I haven't thought through this, but maybe something like:  Say that Chapter 1 includes pages 1-1 through 1-40 and when an update occurred we could replace pages 1-3 through 1-8 with pages 1-3a through 1-8d (and then the next page would still be page 1-9 etc).

Larry Kent
Tampa FL