Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:06:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hwaen!

Actually, it depends on what OS my student uses, and I'm sure it's not
Linux. He had a Windows computer a few years ago but I believe he has
switched to Mac. In any case, he already has a program that reads everything
on the screen for him (Mac comes with one built-in). What I'm actually
looking for is an editor that will let him to easily switch from the
document to the log and to the midi player (because he needs the aural
feedback). The reading of the information on the screen has already been
solved.

Thank you!

Antonio