Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 15:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much Hwaen! That is precisely the information I needed. Now I
can see why Emacs is indeed the best solution. Thank you for taking the time
to write that description. I'm already reading the manual.

Now I have to figure out how to set up Lilypond for Emacs on a Mac. Is there
anyone on this forum who has done this successfully?

I was able to find  this <http://www.geoffhorton.com/lilymacs.html>   but
there's no info about when it was written or if it applies to a Mac.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Antonio
P.S.: no need to feel bad for "beating the dead horse"..... I'm really glad
you did! LOL Thanks!