Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hwaen!

Yes, I also found that thread but, although it starts about Emacs the
discussion then moves to installing Frescobaldi.

I've also read the instructions at the Lilypond website. It only says Emacs
has a lilypond-mode and then gives a few instructions on how to install it
if it's not already installed on my platform but to me they are absolutely
incomprehensible. I'm not a programmer.

Antonio
P.S.: the Lilypond website was unreachable yesterday