Is there a get-context procedure?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Is there a get-context procedure?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 20:41:03 +0100

I'm developing some code to create compact chord symbols in LilyPond and
have created a property chordCompactScale for this purpose.
I am trying to access the property from within the chordRootNamer
procedure with:

(ly:context-property context 'chordCompactScale)

where the context should be the ChordNames context (it would display as

#<Context ChordNames () > from within the scheme).

The chordRootNamer procedure (which is itself a ChordNames context
property) is not passed the context as a parameter, so my question is
how do I reference the context? Is there some variable or procedure for
accessing the ChordNames context (or perhaps it should be the context
that the call has been made in, if that makes sense)?

Richard Shann