Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you find them useful. Donations are not required, but certainly appreciated :)

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2014, at 1:51 PM, Joshua Nichols [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Abraham. See attached.

Thank you for the tremendous and hard work you have put to explore alternate fonts. I am in debt to you (for which I might just donate ;) ).

IC,

Josh