Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 23:16:58 -0500

It's not that YOU put empty markup in it,

Oh, that is a relief. I'm always afraid of being more blatantly stupid in this things. Thanks for clarifying!

I did go through the motions of getting 2.18.2 to work, and you are exactly right. I apologize for being lazy and not trying that first. At any rate, I look forward to implementing these in the future!