Multi line text with a common text

From: Son_V
Subject: Multi line text with a common text
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 05:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the unclear subject. I found a score I've put on LilyPond (Messaus
- Dies est laetitiae); the original score had three lines of text, but  at
beat 7 there is just ONE common text. The original score had a curly bracket
after the three lines and the "common text" aligned with the centre of the
curly bracket. I wondered if there is a "rule" in these situations, and
searched in the Bible (Behind bars) if I could find an answer, but I was
unable to find it.
So; in these situations, what should be done? And, if the way the score I
have is the correct one, how can I make it in Lilypond (I made a search in
the docs here too with no results).
Thanks.