A help document i would like to have

From: Son_V
Subject: A help document i would like to have
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:08:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, when asking questions here I had often the problem on "how to say" a
term that maybe (or not!) I just knew in Italian. I've found an interesting
site that COULD answer the question:
http://www.visualdictionaryonline.com/arts-architecture/music.php . But it's
only in English (I've bought the "compact 5-language visual dictionary"
hoping to find a printed multilingual edition of the web site. But, maybe
because it' a compact edition, it's absent).
I bought a multilingual dictionary of musical terms, and now if you ask me
what's the English for "sehr laut", I can answer it's very loud, or
fortissimo. But it helps only if you know how to put in your language.
Shouldn’t be interesting to have a file with visual images of the "musical
symbols" (notes, rests, lines, arpeggio ... and so on) with their
multilingual names?
Hope I've expressed myself clearly. Thanks.