Re: Long stretch in one voice, then two

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Long stretch in one voice, then two
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:25:18 +0200

Hello,

do you really think they aren't user-friendly? I always found them easy to understand and use. Is this because they comply to german syntax more neatly?
Anyway...
And I agree with the docs on the explicit/implicit voicing: it depends... Some pieces are easier to input and read with the <<{}/{}>> method, but it applies to shorter pieces rather than longer.
Good night,

Simon