Re: LilyPond Enhancement Proposal (with Bounty)

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: LilyPond Enhancement Proposal (with Bounty)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:18:16 -0600

That's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure that that's what was really the issue that needed to be addressed.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2014, at 9:34 PM, Chris Crossen <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sep 28, 2014, at 8:08 PM, Abraham Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

Paul,

This sounds intriguing! First of all, my best wishes to you and your startup company. May you have great success!

Secondly, I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to avoid with the text above measure bars. Can you give us an example or two showing us exactly what you mean? I think that will help us know who can help you.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone