Re: Unexpected TabStaff creation

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Unexpected TabStaff creation
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:47:25 +0200

Sorry, I forgot to add "()" after "(parser location)". So, it should be like this:

improvisationOn = #(define-scheme-function (parser locations) ()
#{
  (Insert overrides)
#}
)

However, it looks like you are doing the right thing even without this, since you are following the same syntax as the original code. I'm not sure if this will buy you anything new, but who knows. Good luck!

No, it really didn’t. Maybe I just have to live with manually removing Clef_engraver from TabStaff in these cases.
Thanks for the suggestions!

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de