Re: Tool to remove transpositions from LP source code

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Tool to remove transpositions from LP source code
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:02:56 +0200

Hello Urs,

Fine, I had overlooked the Pitch item in the tools menu, thanks!

JM

Le 30 sept. 2014 à 19:37, Urs Liska <address@hidden> a écrit :

In Frescobaldi you can select some music and apply several transpositions on it.

HTH
Urs

Am 30. September 2014 19:35:05 MESZ, schrieb Jacques Menu <address@hidden>:
Hello folks,

After scanning music, I noticed very late in the process of handling it with LP that some treble_8 clefs had been mistaken to « french » ones.

I’ve thus had to use transposition for some bars, such as in the example below.

Is there a command that can take this code as input and remove the transposition, producing code that produces the same score? The output can be relative or absolute.

Thanks if you can help!

JM

%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"

Tenor = \relative d' {
\override Score.BarNumber.break-visibility = #all-visible

\clef "treble_8"
\key g \major \time 3/4

a8 [ ( b8 ] c4 ) c4 | % 2
b2 e8\noBeam d8 | % 3

% \clef "french"
\transpose g e' {
r4 g4 cis4 | % 4
d8\noBeam d8 d4 r4 | % 5
r4 g4 cis4 | % 6
d8\noBeam d8\noBeam d8\noBeam d8\noBeam d4 | % 7
c!8 [ g8 ] f4 g4 | % 8
}

% \clef "treble_8"
b4 c4 g4 | % 9