Re: Multi line text with a common text

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Multi line text with a common text
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 13:59:12 +0200

Am 01.10.2014 um 13:25 schrieb Son_V:
I know nothing more intelligent than \once\override
StanzaNumber.extra-offset = …

Hi Simon, where shoud be put this command, and what numerical value to try?
Just found old posts while searching ...
I hope you are familiar with the related Learning Manual section <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/tweaking-methods>. In this case: just place the override command within the lyrics immediately before the \rightbrace command (which internally uses \set Stanza = … and thus creates a grob of type StanzaNumber).

And a strange behavior; as can be seen in this image,
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167014/Dies_est_1.jpg>  the
vertical spacing under "ne," and "el," fros Soprano to Basso is getting
greater and greater. But if I make more beats to appear, like in this other
image where I've increased #(set-global-staff-size from 16 to 22, all is
correct:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167014/Dies_est_2.jpg>

Why?  :-(
Strange. I’ve no idea, sorry.