Re: Multi line text with a common text

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Multi line text with a common text
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 21:23:42 +0200

Am 01.10.2014 um 19:01 schrieb Son_V:
Just to add other oddities, I first extracted just the Soprano voice to test
the 'curly bracket' problem. Looking back at this, now i recognize that the
just one voice got the curly bracket correctly aligned with the rest, but
with a wider space  between the stanzas:
I also encountered this problem. It would be necessary to add more horizontal space to the note just before the bracket – manually –, but I don’t know how. Anyone?

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167032/Messaus_Soprano_1.jpg>

But if I tried to make some other beats appear before where the curly
bracket is, I got this result:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167032/Messaus_Soprano_2.jpg>

where the culy bracket IS NOT on the rest, and the stanzas are closer, but
not as should be.
I think this is exactly as it should be.

I think i've found some shores of LilyPond. Don't you? Thanks.
Rather you can see from this that it’s a kind of hack which we developed and Lily can’t be expected to handle everything correctly. So we’d need some more advice on how to circumvent these new problems.

Best, Simon