Re: distinguishing between cautionary accidentals and musica ficta

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: distinguishing between cautionary accidentals and musica ficta
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:58:08 +0100

Solved it.  I was stupidly trying to overload \ficta.

Anyway:
\version "2.19.2"

ficta = {
    \once \set suggestAccidentals = ##t
    \once \accidentalStyle "dodecaphonic" % mark _all_ the ficta in the bar
}

cautionary = {
    \ficta \once \override Staff.AccidentalSuggestion.parenthesized = ##t
}

\relative c'' {
  g4 \ficta fis g2
  c4 \cautionary b? c2