Re: Special bar lines at end of a line

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Special bar lines at end of a line
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 22:52:19 +0200

I have four bars per line, plus I have double bar lines at the beginning and end of a line as seen in the code below.

I tried to get a special bar line at the end of the FirstPart (at the end of the first line) without success.

What kind of "special bar line"?

Does
\defineBarLine "||" #'("|." "||" "||")
what you want?

Cheers,
  Harm

I think I was able to get it in one of the trials, but that made the double bar line at the beginning of SecondPart disappear. As you can see the command \bar "|." in the score section is not having any effect.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.18.2"

\defineBarLine "||" #`("||" "||" "||")

musicA = \relative c' {

\bar "||" c4 d e f2 g2

a b c d e4 }

musicB = \relative c' {f g f e d c b a c a b a c d e f}

patterning = {

\repeat unfold 2 {s4*16 \break \bar "||"}

}

\score {

\new Staff <<

\new Voice {