Re: Bounty for Fixing Ligature Bug?

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Bounty for Fixing Ligature Bug?
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 11:03:12 -0500

Read https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2656...

I have read it. I know essentially what is happening, but I am not experienced at all with testing this sort of thing. It seems that the issue reported is stated pretty clearly, and that the questions are pretty much answered, it's just a matter of IMPLEMENTING it. IDK, I'm trying to think of this correctly.

IC,

Josh

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Last time I checked, this is a problem with Linux 64bit versions as
> well.  But for some reason it only works on 32bit Linux?
>
> I would willingly volunteer to do the work, I just have NO idea
> where to begin. I have no background or experience with this kind of
> coding, anyway...

Read https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2656 – maybe
you can help resolve one of the questions.

    Werner