Re: Transpose a lilypond file

From: Jay Vara
Subject: Re: Transpose a lilypond file
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 11:05:10 +0000 (UTC)

Urs

> >#(define transposeTo #{ d #})
> >\include "song.ly"
> >

> Cool solution, I'll take this into my repertoire.
>
> You can then factor out the function into a library file. And you could
pass the variable on the commandline
> instead of adding a new file.

Being able to call from the command line would be quite interesting. We
were going to have a website where someone could get the song sheet plus
the corresponding midi with the transpose they want. Would be easy to
implement with the command line option. That project is still a few months
away.

Thanks
Jay