Re: Supporting ♯ and ♭

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Supporting ♯ and ♭
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:20:53 +0200

Am 06/10/14 17:37, schrieb MarcM:
> I agree it is not easier to type but any non-techie musician will find this
> easier to read.

Well, any non-techie musician will probably not be interested in reading
the source file anyway. In my experience, "non-techie musicians" are
impressed with the results of lilypond but rather uninterested in
understanding how to use it - they want to read music, and if they have
to *write* music, they want to use wysiwyg programs.