How does map-some-music work?

From: Jay Vara
Subject: How does map-some-music work?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 11:53:01 +0000 (UTC)

I am trying to display all the names that appear in a piece of music
(NoteEvent etc.) using map-some-music. It the function musShow is only
printing the top level name. What am I missing here?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"
#(define (showMus music) (display-scheme-music (ly:music-property music
'name "Not Defined")))

musShow = #(define-music-function (parser location myx ) (ly:music?)
            (map-some-music
             (lambda (evt)  (showMus evt )) myx)
            #{ #})

music =  {c ~ c}