Re: Contemporary Music Notation

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Contemporary Music Notation
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:46:49 +0200

Hi,

Hello all,
I'm new Lilypond user and I am interested in Contemporary Music Notation.

but lot of the chapters are empty and most of links are inactive.

Please how can I learn to use Lilypond for write music using Contemporary Music Notation?

I suggest you get in touch with Mike Solomon (http://www.mikesolomon.org/) and Trevor Bača (http://www.trevorbaca.com/) - these two pop in my head immediately when someone says "LilyPond" and "contemporary notation".

cheers,
Janek