Re: Double clef (canon)

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Re: Double clef (canon)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 21:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Harm,

I am going to hack your code further to adapt it to my usual mensural
layout. But it works. I need time to understand everything you've made but
definitely thank you. As far as I got it, you defined a commando for adding
a clef next to the original, and another one to add the cleff after the
breve rest.

Reading your comments I have to say that still the layout of mensural music
is quite poor. I usually increase the notehead sizes, but breves and longae
become too big. I also increase the stem thickness. I don't feel spacing to
be too bad, though, but I neved had to type scores, luckily, just parts.

By the way this canon is by Thomas Morley, which feels funny regarding your
nickname.

Thank you so much,
Andrea