Re: recorder diagram and some woodwind-diagram bugs

From: James
Subject: Re: recorder diagram and some woodwind-diagram bugs
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:31:57 +0100

Erik,

On 12/10/14 04:05, erik flister wrote:
> hi there-
> sorry for cross posting to all the lists, i'd rather not subscribe and
> this post seems to apply to all three.
>
> attached is a recorder diagram patch, would love for feedback and for
> it to be incorporated.  hopefully it's ok it's not actually in patch
> format, it just drops into display-woodwind-diagrams.scm (of course a
> corresponding entry needs to be added to
> woodwind-data-assembly-instructions in that file as well).

Can you make it patch format?

Then I can help push this through the proper review process. Although if
you do want to wait for people to comment (and I am not qualified to ...
sorry) then that is fine, but it will still need to be in patch format
in the end, it's up to you.

It's more likely to get more constructive reviews if it is a proper
patch though.

regards

James