practice/volunteer opportunities

From: truthling
Subject: practice/volunteer opportunities
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 09:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings, all!

This is my first post and I would firstly like to express my gratitude and
enthusiasm for Lilypond.  I have recently discovered it and it has been
immensely helpful and fun!

My name is Andrew and I am a music theory/classical guitar student.

I am looking for opportunities to develop my Lilypond knowledge and, skills
and would love to take any opportunities to assist with your engraving
projects, as a way to hone my skills.  So if you have any projects underway
that you could use some help, let me know and I would be glad to offer my
time and effort.

Cheers!
Andrew