Re: A solution I've invented for a SATB choir

From: Son_V
Subject: Re: A solution I've invented for a SATB choir
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 04:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

> interesting idea.

Thanks! This is how things appear for the page for Soprano and Alto:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167647/Kedrov_for_S-A.jpg>

And this is the page for Tenore and Basso:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167647/Kedrov_for_T-B.jpg>

Of course the complete score is two pager, but every singer just need one
sheet. I can't say nothing about the correctness of such arrangement, but I
think it has some usefulness. I made it for an amateur choir, where I sing
as a Bass (6' high). I made it from the complete score written with
Musescore, and was quite easy to make  the two versions and export them to
xml files, and then to import them in Frescobaldi.