Sorry ... text under melismata

From: Son_V
Subject: Sorry ... text under melismata
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:22:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, sorry for this question that I think is another humble one, but I've lost
a lot of time working on it;

I want to transcribe, for the amateur choir where I sing, this:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167695/Kar_01.jpg>

What I get is this one

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167695/Kar_02.jpg>

The second "Zzz" should be under beat 2, and another "Zzz" should be at beat
3.

Maybe because I've started going in a wrong way I wasn't able to correct the
wrong "direction". I've tried to make ( ... ) in this way: \( ... \) but not
helped.

What can I do? Sorry again, and thanks.