Re: Generating random notes

From: Philip Rhoades
Subject: Re: Generating random notes
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:17:40 +1100

truthling,

On 2014-10-22 14:20, truthling wrote:
Were you successful with this Phillip?

I did get some help from the Lilypond list before - I attach the the files I was playing around with then. To be honest, although it was an interesting exercise, I went back to converting the Sagreras Guitar book into the AN I developed but then was almost immediately overwhelmed with other life issues (that are continuing) and I haven't been able to even practise that stuff very much. After I have finally moved house I hope to get back to it . .

Regards,

Phil.