Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 18:11:06 -0500

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Les Editions Valmajour <address@hidden> wrote:
Thx David,
I feel it's getting close, but I'm stuck waiting for help because I don't understand the Scheme code. :)
Thank you!
Pierre

What do you want it to do that it isn't doing, or it a problem of knowing how to use it?

The second example should give you what you asked for.  The only problem is that you have to tell it the measure numbers.  Once you have the layout down, that would be easy to do--if tedious.

--David