Re: Cadence font and lilypond-book

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Cadence font and lilypond-book
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:43:38 -0600

Marc,

I've never done anything with lilypondbook, so I can't say definitively, but it
sounds like the fonts need to be put in your system font directory. Only
LilyPond uses it's own fonts folder, so if you are using another program for
this, it will be looking for them in the system font folder.

-Abraham

Sent from my iPhone