Tags in Lyrics

From: Noeck
Subject: Tags in Lyrics
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:25:06 +0200

Hi,

when I write choir pieces I like to have one song text for all voices
and to use tags.

Often, the differences are only whether there is an extender line or not
\tag "A" Where __ \tag "S" \tag "T" \tag "B" Where bla bla ...
(S, A, T, B stand for the voices.)

Is there a more concise way of writing this?

This does not work:
Where \tag "A" __ bla bla ...
But that's about what I am looking for.

As a wish for the wishlist:
Automatic extender lines would be a huge improvement!
I.e. if a syllable is sung on more than one note and the available space
in the Lyrics line is long enough, an extender line is added automatically.

Cheers,
Joram