Re: Point and click off by one after markup

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Point and click off by one after markup
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:45:37 +0100

David has pointed out to me that what was tripping me up with this file
was a CR character (0x0D) which is white space and is treated as such,
but editors should not treat it as starting a line, which the
GtkSourceView widget was doing.
So looked at in (for example) gedit, the line count was wrong, but only
because it treated an isolated CR as starting a new line.

Richard