Cadenza and page layout problem [solved]

From: Les Editions Valmajour
Subject: Cadenza and page layout problem [solved]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:57:47 +0200

Solved with Mike's help like this :

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Voice
      \override Glissando #'breakable = ##t
      \override TupletNumber #'breakable = ##t
      \override TupletBracket #'breakable = ##t
      \remove "Forbid_line_break_engraver"

Cordialement,
~Mike

Hello everyone,
Here is my problem :

it's about a piece solo + piano, with an unmetered cadenza in which I must specify the line jumps.

I must place those jumps in a separate Voice ("globalCAD") : the separate solo part will have a different layout.

Until the 3rd line, everything works fine.

1 - on 4th line, at the barline just before "Brusque", Lilypond refuses to do the line jump. 2 - with a \break to force it, error (translated from french, sorry for the approximation) "an explicit jump has been replaced by an other event" 3 - If I put the jumps inside the Voice containing the notes ("galoubetCAD"), not using globalCAD, everything works fine, the jump works.

The problem seems to lie in the conjunction of the two voices.
Does anyone see where is my error?
Thanks!
Pierre