Big Music Font Update

From: tisimst
Subject: Big Music Font Update
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:04:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Everyone!

I just thought I'd let you know that I've been busy with some more font
work. Head on over to  fonts.openlilylib.org <http://fonts.openlilylib.org>
to see what's new!

Here are the *highlights*:

- All fonts now have *WOFF font file support* in addition to OTF and SVG
(though, I admit, I'm not really sure how to use WOFF fonts)
- *Custom system brace fonts* for the following font families that match
their respective styles:
  * Beethoven
  * Gutenberg1939
  * Haydn
  * LilyJAZZ
  * Profondo
  * Ross
- Introduction of a new OFL font: */Improviso/* (a hand-copyist style)
- Updated stylesheets

Enjoy! And, as always, let me know if anything isn't working or incorrect :)

Happy Engraving,
Abraham