Re: Big Music Font Update

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Big Music Font Update
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:36:10 +0100

Am 29.10.2014 10:11, schrieb pls:
On 29.10.2014, at 09:56, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 29. Oktober 2014 07:56:30 MEZ, schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
Il giorno mer 29 ott 2014 alle 0:50, tisimst
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
Sorry for the confusion, but I'm pretty sure I said, "look on the
MAIN page" (emphasis added). There are definitely installation
instructions there. Just scroll down the page until you see it. I
didn't feel like it would be necessary to repeat the instructions on
every font page, but maybe I do.
Ok, I got it. I shouldn't try new things at night...
I was in a hurry and I totally skipped the chapter "Patch Installation
(requires LilyPond 2.18.2 - 2.19.11)", because I'm using 2.19.15, and
that's where installation directory is explained for any version.

So the fonts must be copied again each time I upgrade to a new version
of LilyPond.
I'll write a script to automate this.
Such a script should try to *link* the fonts instead of copying them.
I have already written a script but don't find it right now :-(
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/master/fonts ???

<blush>erm, yes ...</blush>

Urs